|Date Posted||May 27, 2022|
Bethlehem (Melinda Artman)
|Diocesan Compensation Info||https://diobeth.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/2022-Clergy-Salary.pdf|
|Health Benefits||Full Family|
|Is there a rectory?||Yes|
|If there IS a rectory, is it optional or required that cleric live there?||Optional|
|If there IS a rectory, is the compensation figure above inclusive of fair market value of rectory?||Yes|
|Communicants in Good Standing||1058|
|Average Sunday Attendance||84|
|Child Population in Church School||98|
|Adult Population in Church School||60|
|Teacher Population in Church School||12|
Additional comments re: compensation, benefits and housing.
Dental, Vacation, Continuing Education, Sabbatical, Pension
Liturgical style and practice
Saturday Mass – 5PM
High Church (No Choir) – 8AM
Family Worship – 3-2-1 Contact 8:45
High church – 10:30AM
Hispanic Service – 12:30
Celtic Spirituality – Last Saturday of the month
7 Weekday services
Evensong and Compline are offered intermittently
Throughout its history, Nativity has always been a place where one can come and grow. You will find a generous community, knit tightly together in faith and vision, which shares its time, talent, and treasure with each other and our community. We have numerous ministries both inside and outside the walls of the Cathedral. We have a strong youth program and our Youth Camp that has been ongoing for 100 years. Our Reaching Up and Reaching Out campaign has been an outstanding success. More than $3 million dollars has been pledged to help improve the aesthetics of our campus and to make Nativity more inviting and accessible to the community, as well as creating a partnership with Fountain Hill Community Grocery Partnership
Revitalizing some ministries and increasing church attendance post covid.
We invite candidates who are . . .
- An effective preacher and teacher to continue to broaden the varieties of worship and spiritual experiences
- An experienced executive with strong business skills to inspire generous stewardship and work with lay leaders to fulfill the plans of our successful capital campaign
- Congenial, loving, and prayerful, with energy for our children and youth, attentive care for our seniors, and enthusiasm for attracting new members to our congregation. Someone who wants to have fun with us!
- Eager to support existing parish leaders and raise up new ones to expand our wide range of ministries outside our doors
- Excited to worship with our Spanish-speaking congregation and work collaboratively with Hispanic community leaders
- A dreamer with boundless ideas to extend our service to God and partner with our neighbors in the city, the diocese, and beyond
The Rev. Cn. Melinda Artman