|January 31, 2024
Massachusetts (Martha Hubbard, Kelly O'Connell, Gregory Perez)
|Diocesan Compensation Info
|Is there a rectory?
|Communicants in Good Standing
|Average Sunday Attendance
|Child Population in Church School
|Adult Population in Church School
|Teacher Population in Church School
Additional comments re: compensation, benefits and housing.
Since this is a 1/2 time job, 1/2 the health insurance is paid by the parish and 1/2 by the clergy person.
Liturgical style and practice
Holy Eucharist and Morning Prayer, Rite I and Rite II, BCP
- Parishioners who find joy in helping one another and the community
- Strong Vestry and lay leadership, giving our rector time to focus on worship and the spiritual needs of our parish family
- A dedicated choir and choir director, offering a variety of music
- A kind and cooperative parish family who share their time and talents
- A mortgage-free building that is well maintained
- A hard-working and friendly staff
- Like many other churches, we have an aging population that will require new lay leadership and support for future growth.
- We would like to find new ways to attract new members and volunteers.
- We face the financial pressures of rising staffing costs coupled with a recent decline in attendance during the pandemic.
Interested applicants please send cover letter, resume and OTM Portfolio , by March 15, 2024, to Search Co-Chairs:
Deb Ervin: email@example.com
Debi Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org