|Date Posted||September 18, 2019|
New Hampshire (Gail Avery)
|Compensation||Salary and Benefits consistent with diocesan standards and commensurate with experience.|
|Budget||to be determined|
The Dean will work primarily with those called to the priesthood and to licensed lay ministry. The Dean will also work in collaboration with the Canon for Ministry Development to support broader formation efforts of the diocese with those called to vestry and other church and community leadership.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Educational leadership experience required - experience in the areas of theological education and ministry training preferred.
· Ability to map curriculum to desired competencies
· Experience with rubrics and evaluation
· Entrepreneurial attitude and demonstrated ability to take initiative
· Detail-oriented and skilled in administration
· Demonstrated adaptive and collaborative leadership style
· Skills in recruiting, training and holding team members accountable
· Post-graduate degree or certification in religious or theological education preferred
· Ability to travel to appropriate professional development and conferences several times per year
· Competency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
Salary and Benefits consistent with diocesan standards and commensurate with experience.
The first task of the Dean will be to work with Diocesan Staff to determine a strategic plan for launching a School for Ministry that includes developing curriculum, outfitting learning space, creating an application process, recruiting a group of advisors and potential teachers, fine-tuning a budget, and making an implementation plan to launch a school that incorporates both formation for the priesthood for primarily bi-vocational priests and formation for licensed lay ministers. School is part of the Iona Collaborative.
Link to job description:
Please send resume/CV and cover letter describing educational and leadership experience and a vision for the School for Ministry to Tina Pickering, Canon for Ministry Development, email@example.com