|Date Posted||February 18, 2022|
New Hampshire (Tina Pickering)
|Compensation||$45,000 - 65,000|
|Diocesan Compensation Info||https://www.nhepiscopal.org/clergy-compensation-manual|
|Health Benefits||Clergy Only|
|Is there a rectory?||No|
|Communicants in Good Standing||142|
|Average Sunday Attendance||40|
Additional comments re: compensation, benefits and housing.
Compensation and health care negotiable - please read our compensation guidelines and call with questions. https://www.nhepiscopal.org/clergy-compensation-manual
Liturgical style and practice
During the school year, Sunday worship includes a reflective (music-free) service at 8 am and a choir (music-filled) service at 10 am. Families with children attend at 10 am with Sunday School children and teachers joining for communion and the end of the service. In summer we have a single 9 am service (with music) in a neighboring park. Parishioners appreciate the natural setting and worshiping together outdoors in the community. Gathering around the altar during Thanksgiving and Christmas services are also welcomed formats. Services are also offered via Zoom and Facebook allowing participants to join whatever format makes them most comfortable. Generally, the liturgy is BCP Rite 2 Holy Communion, but we also use prayers from the Iona Community and the New Zealand BCP. The latter were also used (pre-pandemic) in our Wednesday Group discussion. A Tuesday Bible study often includes Daily Prayers
for All Seasons. Most hymns come from the Hymnal, but some come from Wonder, Love, and Praise or other sources. We are known for having a very enthusiastic Passing of the Peace where many folks go from one end of the nave to the other making sure to greet everyone.
- Strong sense of community and genuine care for one another and all God’s children
- A parish family willing to share their time, energy and talents
- Adaptability during Covid
- Our commitment to and passion for outreach
- Our spiritual curiosity and openness
- Availability of restricted funds for new programs, outreach, and building renovations
- Reaching, connecting with, and meeting the needs of children, teens, young adults and families.
- Transitioning for budgetary reasons from the “standard model” of full-time ministry to bi-vocational, part-time, or shared model of ministry
See OTM profile
Please send resume, OTM, and cover letter to Canon Tina Pickering at email@example.com
Or call me at 603-365-0170 about ministry opportunities in the wonderful diocese of New Hampshire - always open to a conversation!