|September 12, 2023
Convocation of Episcopal Churches in Europe (Walter Baer)
|Diocesan Compensation Info
|Is there a rectory?
|If there IS a rectory, is it optional or required that cleric live there?
|If there IS a rectory, is the compensation figure above inclusive of fair market value of rectory?
|If there IS a rectory, how many bedrooms and bathrooms?
|Communicants in Good Standing
|Average Sunday Attendance
|Child Population in Church School
|Adult Population in Church School
Liturgical style and practice
Rite II Eucharist. Very high quality choir with several professional singers
- Very international: British, German, African, American, etc.
- well-educated parish,
- strong outreach program including returnee program (German citizens who may have moved to the US as children, got in trouble with the law and are deported back to Germany with no language skills, family, etc. to support them...see video on their website)
- Very interested in spirituality and adult education programs
- Several sort term rectorates and interim periods in the last 15 years. Last rector left for understandable personal reasons.
- Parish needs stability and a priest willing to stay for more than five years.
- Need a priest who is a good pastor and will do some hand-holding
The Ven Walter Baer