|Date Posted||September 17, 2019|
Washington (Paula Clark & Robert Phillips)
|Compensation||Commensurate with Diocesan Guidelines|
|Communicants in Good Standing||418|
|Average Sunday Attendance||209|
|Child Population in Church School||65|
Growing parish with many young families. Strong lay leadership. In the midst of a very vibrant area of Washington, DC with potential for even further growth. Newly renovated Parish Hall and office space.
- Maintaining their strong sense of community and their connectedness as the parish grows;
- Navigating the physical constraints of a small, historic facility as they grow;
- Promoting congregational diversity
- Providing ways for the parish to engage in the complicated and often uncomfortable issues facing their community, anation and the world cooperatively and productively;
- Increasing steardship and other income sources to ensure funding for an assitant rector position and more church staff, to include expanding part-time positions to full time positions.
For further information, please contact the Rev. Canon Paula Clark, email@example.com, Canon to the Ordinary, Episcopal Diocese of Washington.