Calvary Church, Stonington
|Date Posted||January 28, 2019|
Connecticut (Rev. Lee Ann Tolzmann)
|Compensation||Will meet diocesan guidelines.|
|Health Benefits||Full Family|
|Housing||Housing for 5|
|Communicants in Good Standing||140|
|Average Sunday Attendance||174|
|Child Population in Church School||29|
|Adult Population in Church School||28|
|Teacher Population in Church School||14|
- Loving community with strong emphasis on lay leadership
- Vibrant music program and nursery school
- Steeped in Episcopal tradition and know that we must embrace change
- Strong fellowship and Faith in Action
- Beautiful community on Connecticut’s coastline
- Developing more lay leadership: need a “deeper bench”
- Strengthening financial sustainability
- Improving communication and transparency around finances
- Continued exploration of engagement with the local community
Visit Calvary Church, Stonington's website here.
We adhere to the Episcopal Church in Connecticut compensation guidelines, which can be found in the Treasurers' Newsletter here.
Visit how to apply for positions in ECCT here.
The Reverend Lee Ann Tolzmann, Canon for Mission Leadership